The J/i planning committee has released an early schedule, with two full days packed with panels, keynotes, research sessions, the J/i Teach-A-Thon and Saturday afternoon, hands-on skills training .
The tentative program can be found on the program page, above.
- Reps from Circa, Quartz, Digital First Media and Now This News, on the news ecosystem
- Ten Lessons Learned in Teaching Mobile
- The Adventures and Misadventures of Student Reporting in and of the Real World
- A conversation with the folks behind the tablet eyetrack study
- Alberto Cairo and Derek Willis on data and design
- Skills Training: Adobe Premiere vs. Final Cut, Fact Checking Social Media, Mobile Tools and Mobile Reporting
Trackback from your site.