1. Open the app on your phone
Go to http://bit.ly/1HS7HN9 to access the mobile app.
2. Save the app to your home screen
iPhone: 1. Hit the box at the bottom of the browser window that has an arrow pointing up. 2. Choose “Add to Home Screen.” 3. Name the icon and hit “Add.”
Android: 1. Hit the browser settings button (three vertical dots). 2. Press the star symbol and save in bookmarks menu. 3. Go back to browser settings, open Bookmarks folder. 4. Locate newly created bookmark, press and hold your finger on the bookmark and then select “Add to Home screen.”
3. Open the app from your home screen
Sign in using the email and password you created when you registered. You should be prompted to save your login information the first time you log in.
4. Use the app
- Look at the complete schedule and sessions you have signed up for.
- Search through the attendee directory.
- Pull up a map of the surrounding area.
- View your profile.
- Search for nearby businesses.
- View and zoom in on the floor maps for RJI and a campus map showing all J/i conference locations.
- Update your registration information (here you can add things to your schedule that you would like to attend).